Saturday, January 7, 2012

(SURA BAQARH)VERSE NO 31 TO 40

 
And Allah the Exalted taught the names of all things to Adam. Then presenting all shines before the Angels said, "Tell the names of these, if you are truthful."
 
They said 'Sanctity to You", We know nothing, but what You Taught us, no doubt, You alone are the Knower and the Wise.  
 
He "said, "O Adam tell them the names of all shines, when Adam had informed them of the names of all, He told, had I not told you that I know all the hidden things of the beavers and earth, and I know whatever you disclose and whatever you hide.  
 
And recall, when We ordered the angels to prostrate before Adam, then all prostrated save Iblis. He refused, boasted, and became disbeliever. 
 
And We said, "O Adam dwell you and your wife in this (paradise) and eat freely thereof where you will but do not approach this tree lest you become of the transgressors. 
 
Then Satan made them slip and got them out from the place where they lived, and We said, "get down, one of you is the enemy of the other and you have to stay in the earth and to make use of it for a time. 
 
Then Adam learnt certain words from his Lord so Allah accepted his penitence. Surely, He is the alone most Relenting, Merciful. 
 
We said, "you all get down from the paradise then if any guidance comes to you from Me, then who-so-ever followed My guidance, they have no fear nor any grieve. 
 
And those who disbelieve and shall belie My signs, they are the people of the hell, they have to live in it forever. 
 
O Children of Yaqoob recall My, that favor which I bestowed upon you and fulfill My covenant, I shall fulfill your covenant and dread Me alone.  

No comments: